HOW TO BOOK YOUR GROUP – BEST PRACTICES
- Start by bringing your group together on a call (or even better… face-to-face with cocktails!). Once everyone is together, assign a Group Leader who can moderate. Trust us… you’ll want your own Julie McCoy.**
- Take a look at the static deck plan/resort map for the trip you and your friends are interested in (those are available on THE PRICES page for each trip).
- Select a general area of interest on the ship/at the resort. Where would you like your group’s rooms to be located?
- You’ll book each room individually directly on our website, so it’s best to all book at the same time to ensure everyone in your giggle gets the exact room they want.
- Once you proceed through to the BOOK NOW option, our online booking tool shows the current available inventory. Using your initial research as your starting point, simply look for that area of interest to see if those rooms are still available. Whether from a desktop, tablet, or mobile device, you can each look at the “live” deck plans and see the available rooms in real time.
- Our system allows you to hold your room choice for up to 30 minutes while your friends place their own side-by-side or nearby rooms on hold, as well. Once each of you has placed your desired room “on hold,” you can then proceed to check out simultaneously.
There’s really no better way to travel with VACAYA than by lining up adjoining rooms with your friends and creating your own little neighborhood right there on the ship!
*A group of gays used to be known as a “gaggle,” but now it’s a “giggle.” You’re welcome.
**If you’re under 30, “Julie McCoy” refers to the famed Cruise Director from the 70s/80s ABC comedy, The Love Boat. You’re welcome… again.