Life is all about traditions – built one by one.
And VACAYA is thrilled to build our newest tradition with you…
Starting in 2021 and hopefully continuing for many years to come, VACAYA is taking over Provincetown for a first-of-its-kind Summer Jamboree! This fabulous 6-night “Best of Ptown” experience has been crafted for both seasoned Ptown travelers and newbies alike – each and every moment carefully curated by VACAYA to build memories that’ll last a lifetime!
Included in our June 14-20, 2021 Summer Jamboree are the following:
- Accommodations for 6 Nights at Ptown’s most iconic LGBT-owned and operated B&Bs – The Crown & Anchor Inn, Pilgrim House, Boatslip Resort & Beach Club, and Crowne Pointe Inn & Spa. The hotels are all ours and breakfast is included daily!
- Welcome Hosted Cocktail Reception Monday, June 14
- 4 Exclusive Tours: The very best of Ptown from Whale Watching and Dune Tours to everything in between
- 2 Nights of Entertainment @ Crown & Anchor and Pilgrim House
- Traditional Beachfront Clam Bake
- Lobster Dinner
- VIP Access to 3 Tea Dances @ Boatslip
- A VACAYA Beach Day at Race Point, with bicycle rental for easy transportation
- Ptown Bar Crawl, led by The Vacayans with stops at A-House, Aqua Bar, Porchside Bar, and more. For those so inclined, this night will end at the iconic Vault, where your darkest leather fantasies come alive!
- Friday Night Art Walk to Ptown’s most iconic Town Center galleries, including Cortile, Cusp, Frederick Studio, Julie Heller, Bowersock, Adam Peck, and more.
- Closing Night Hosted Cocktail Reception Saturday, June 19
- VVIP (VACAYA Very Important Person) Card with discounts to local retailers and restaurants