It’s VACAYA’s Coming Out Party and it’s time to celebrate!
In honor of our inaugural season, VACAYA is throwing quite the party! And this one isn’t just for a few hours, but for your entire cruise! At VACAYA we are all about demystifying the LGBT vacation experience and the first myth we’d like to bust is that it’s not possible to offer drink packages on charter cruises. Let’s be clear… unlimited alcoholic drink packages are difficult to pull off on charter cruises because if they’re offered, everyone onboard is typically required to purchase one. However, The Vacayans love a good challenge and will always look for alternate options that benefit our guests.
Working with the Celebrity team, we’ve come up with a drink ticketing system that will allow you to purchase 50, 100, or 150-drink packages in advance of your cruise. You’ll be able to add the drink package when initially purchasing your cruise OR, if you’ve already booked, you can add the package by following these simple instructions:
- Log in to your VACAYA account through MY TRIPS in our menu.
- Find your Ptown Reservation and click VIEW/MODIFY (if you don’t see your reservation, look for your name in the upper right-hand corner and click on MY TRIPS from the dropdown menu).
- From there, you’ll be taken to the summary screen for your booking. At the bottom is a big pink button that says ADD MORE OPTIONS.
- Click on the small arrow on the right side of the ADD MORE OPTIONS button.
- Now, click ADD PRE-BOOK.
- You’ll then be able to add the Alcoholic Drink Tickets to your booking by clicking SELECT.
- Then, choose all participants for whom you’re making a purchase. (Note: You can purchase a drink package for anyone else in your stateroom for whom you have financial responsibility. Otherwise, all individually paying guests will need to log into their own account to book and pay for their drink package.) Click CONTINUE.
- Select your desired number of tickets – 50, 100, or 150. Please note that all guests selected on the prior screen will purchase the same number of tickets on this page.
- Clicking SELECT will take you back to your summary page, which should now show the Alcoholic Drink Tickets package(s) you’ve added to your account. If all looks good, click MAKE PAYMENT.
- Then, simply continue on as prompted.
- You will receive an updated invoice from us via email after you successfully complete your purchase.
The advance purchase price of the various ticket packages is as follows:
50 Tickets – $383.50 ($325 + 18% gratuity)
100 Tickets – $767 ($650 + 18% gratuity)
150 Tickets – $1150.50 ($975 + 18% gratuity)
The tickets will be good for any drink on the menu up to $9 (see list below). Want a drink with a retail price up to $18? Simply double up the tickets and it’s yours! Not only will this provide you with reduced prices for your drinks, but it also speeds up service immensely (since your “purchase” no longer has to be rung up and signed for). The tickets also allow you to “buy” a drink for a friend… or even better… friends. You can share your tickets as you wish!
Please note that the onboard purchase price for this same package is $442.50 ($375 + 18% gratuity of $67.50). So book in advance with VACAYA to save!
This 50-ticket drink package can only be purchased online through VACAYA. All other non-alcoholic beverage and wine packages, as well as in-room bottle service, will be available for purchase through Celebrity’s website when you register for your cruise approximately 90 days before sailing.
- Absolut and Flavors
- New Amsterdam
- Bombay Dry
- Cazadores Blanco
- Don Julio Blanco
- Herradura Blanco
WHISKEY (BOURBON, CANADIAN, IRISH, AND SCOTCH)
- Canadian Club
- Dewar’s White Label
- Famous Grouse
- Jim Beam
- Johnnie Walker Red
- Monkey Shoulder
- Seagram’s 7
- Seagram’s VO
A large selection of classic cocktails made with listed spirits
- Bacardi & Flavors
- Bacardi Oakheart
- Captain Morgan’s
- Kraken Black Spiced
- Wray & Nephew
LIQUEURS & COGNACS
- Hennessy VS
- Licor 43
- Novo Fogo Cachacas
- Romana Sambuca
- Southern Comfort
- Tia Maria
- Amstel Light
- Coors Light
- Corona Light
- Kirin Light
- Miller Lite
- Newcastle Brown Ale
- Pabst Blue Ribbon
- Red Stripe
- Sam Adams
- Strongbow hard ciders
A large selection of wines by the glass from around the world, such as chardonnays from California, merlots from Washington, malbecs from Argentina, and riojas from Spain
- Non-premium bottle water
- Premium coffees
- Premium teas
The Fine Print
- These Drink Tickets are physical, not electronic, tickets.
- Drink Tickets must be paid in full at time of purchase.
- Drink Tickets are non-refundable. If a guest who’s purchased Drink Tickets in advance cancels their cruise outright, they can privately sell their Drink Tickets to another cruiser. VACAYA will facilitate the movement of the sold tickets to the new guest.
- Lost Drink Tickets cannot be replaced.
- Unused Drink Tickets have no cash value.
- Unlike traditional beverage packages on standard cruises (which require all guests in the same room to purchase the package), the VACAYA Drink Ticket packages do not have this requirement. One person in the room can purchase a ticket package and split the tickets with his/her roommate.
- For drinks over $18, Celebrity will charge the difference in price between $18 and the drink ordered, plus 18% gratuity on the balance over $18. For example, if a drink costs $22, you’d use two Drink Tickets and an additional $4 + 18% gratuity on the $4 (or $0.72) would be charged to your onboard account.
- Royal and Penthouse Suite guests already have the benefit of unlimited beverages. Purchasing this ticket package is unnecessary, unless, of course, you purchase one to “buy” drinks for friends.